- quote of the day -

- banter -

- like this -

Friday, March 26, 2010


Has anyone had that moment of utter clarity? One that is enhanced and emphasized especially after a turbulence of confusion and indecision? Realizations are the strangest things. You think you have them, but you doubt it. The you doubt your indecision about thinking you have them. Then you have them. YOU have had a realization, and often it hits you hard in the face. This is what I like to call "Facial slaps from Reality".

If 'Reality' were Pierre Spies or Kobus Wiese, it would be like getting out of the shower, skin all moist and tender calmly walking to the safeness and comfiness of your man/woman cave...(mentally spoken very fast) when a FUCKING GINORMOUS hand slaps you IN THE FACE!

Personally I have just been slapped in the face with cold hard reality...I am intense. I see too much in things and at times I probably make a situation way more INTENSE than it should in fact be. I never identified too much of this as a problem, however, thanks to reality and Jenny Williams I realize exactly what I have to do. And this knowledge makes me happy and calm knowing that I am no longer confused but acclimatized to my situation and content with my partners love and feelings for me. This of course never discounts Part 3, but a little understanding from both parties never goes a miss (wink). This has been a reality check, till then enjoy SEX and subsequent LIFE processes.

Reality check?-------------> www.amiawesome.com

James Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment