- quote of the day -

- banter -

- like this -

Monday, May 03, 2010


"The sensitive vs. bad-ass dilemma waltz"

Clearly I have not learnt my lesson from the 4 part rule mentioned a couple of posts back. If you are still quite hazy on this topic, allow me to reiterate. When a man is in a relationship he can never allow himself to grow too comfortable in its inner workings (pun intended). A monogamous male must dance a beautiful line between appearing available and supportive to the respective female counterpart, whilst maintaining a cool inner-calm, offering subtle indifference too however the fuck she feels.

Failure to achieve this clearly simple task (according to women everywhere) will only result in complaints on how sensitive you are and as a result lack of sexual attractiveness followed by a repetition of "I feel like the man". Alternatively, one could be assaulted with the ever classic "You just don't know how I feel" or "You are an insensitive dog-fucker who eats ice for breakfast". I, being ever so familiar with both of these compelling and convincingly logical female arguments, am slowly learning how to do what I am now coining, "The sensitive vs. bad-ass dilemma waltz"

James Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment